Monday 5 November 2007

01/11/07 - Day 1

So, to do Lipotrim you have to either do it through a GP or trained pharmacy. My nearest pharmacy is a bit of a trek, but you know - excuses excuses. So off I trundled first thing in the morning (having had nothing but water to drink and nothing to eat as I'd already read up on the diet) and had all the necessary health checks, bought my packs (21 sachets of powedered 'meal') and off I trundled.

My first shake was a cold chocolate one. It tasted 'ok' - I suppose my taste buds were expecting something sweeter so it was a bit bland, but perfectly drinkable. Later on, I tried a hot vanilla shake with a spoonful of coffee. EURGH! Should have known; I only drink coffee with 2 sugars and cream and it blatantly wasn't going to taste like that!! Mental note: do not do that again. In the evening I had another chocolate one.

Overall, I found Day 1 easy. Like, really easy. I suppose in a way it helped that I tend to not eat breakfast, so by the time I'd been to work, then town, then on to the pharmacy and home again my first shake was midday-ish and so all 3 that day were quite close together. Also because it was on my mind I drunk loads of water.

So far, so good.

No comments: