Monday 5 November 2007

05/11/07 - Day 5

I started the day FAR too early (started work at 7.30am) and had a full chocolate shake before I left. I got a bit of a rumbly tum while I was at work (physical job) but didn't feel 'hungry' - I suspect just lack of water. For lunch I had a lovely frothy vanilla, and today as it's cold I've been drinking a lot of hot water.

Tonight I felt a bit peckish quite early so decided to split a shake so that I could have half to satisfy me then, but some for later when I got hungry again. It's 9.40pm now and I'm actually not hungry, but it's important to have all 3 shakes every day to give you the RDA of vitamins / minerals / nutrients so I'm just off to have the other half now - it'll be hot again, proper bedtime drink!

I'm going to weigh myself in the morning again - my official weigh in will be first thing on Wednesday morning at the pharmacy. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: