Tuesday 6 November 2007

06/11/07 - Day 6

Gaaallllaaaaxxxxxxyyyyyyyy NOW!!!

I am having chocolate rage. Or, more accurately, lack of chocolate rage.

Ok, let's get this into perspective. I have had a particularly active day (non-stop heart rate and breathing rate elevating exercise from 8am to 1pm, then pottering until 5pm, then active again until after 6pm) and so I will have been burning up extra calories (and fat). Hurrah! However, I have also been hungrier today - rumbly tummy. On the plus side, I haven't had a single low-blood-sugar-dizzy-spell since going on the diet (obviously - it's low carb) which backs up my theory I have insulin-resistant problems.

I have had a nice cold vanilla shake for breakfast, a cold slightly thicker chocolate for lunch, and a gorgeous hot vanilla (with some cinnamon as a treat due to stress - see below!) for dinner. Yum!

However. STRESS in the name of... well, too much to do, really. I am a full time student (no, but really - I'm one of the rare collectible ones that actually DO some work) plus run a company and have 2 other part time jobs. Oh, and I work occasionally for a friend's business when it's busy, and given that said friend is on holiday this week, I've definitely got my hands full.

Particular work stress with uni peers tonight very nearly drove me to galaxy - well. Probably not - that would have required effort to go and buy some. But the thought was there. Mental note - angry = need for chocolate. I'm really hoping this diet can help me solve these various issues with food.

First weigh in tomorrow - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

No comments: