Friday 9 November 2007

09/11/07 - Day 9

Hurrah! I woke up late this morning and didn't fancy a shake so decided to go to work first. When I got home, I weighed myself before hopping in the shower and.... 2lbs off since Wednesday! I'm really pleased - and delighted to report I'm not suffering any of my cravings of yesterday. I feel really proud that I didn't give in - it would have been so easy. I've not even been tempted by the posh biscuits that my parents bought in for a meeting.

I had a large strawberry milkshake for breakfast when I got home (made up to almost 1/2 litre) and for a late lunch I had a hot mint-chocolate shake. I really wanted a soup for lunch, so I must make sure I get at least 7 soups next Wednesday. I can kind of take or leave the strawberry, it's more of a 'I better have one because they need to be used at some point' so I think I might go for 7 choc, 7 vanilla, and 7 soup.


No comments: