Monday 5 November 2007

03/11/07 - Day 3

Gah - I woke up with a headache. My own fault - dehydrated. Drunk loads of water, then shake (vanilla), then more water, then set off on a day out. I took 4 large bottles of water with me, plus my stuff for lunch. Still had a headache on the drive there so popped some ibuprofen and drank even more water. I got quite cold today (outdoors) but resisted the lure of the cafe! I can quite see why people are tempted on day 3 - not that I was, but it was much harder than the first 2 days.

I had a strawberry shake today for lunch - made all frothy on top - yum! For dinner I had a hot chocolate shake. As my taste buds adjust and are not being bombarded with sugars and fats all day long, the shakes just get better and better - not bland at all now.

No comments: