Sunday 18 November 2007

16/11/07 - Day 16

Another busy day! I started the day with a lovely hot chocolate shake, and then went shopping with my friends. We were out for a long time, so we popped into a cafe for them to get some lunch and I had a pot of tea. When we got home, I had some soup.

In the evening, we all went out for a carefully planned meal. We went to the pub and I ordered garlic mushrooms for started - unfortunately, I hadn't expected them to be coated in breadcrumbs so not as low-carb as I had planned (but bloody DELICIOUS!!) followed by a lovely lean gammon steak with fried egg and vegetables - I'd ordered extra green veg instead of chips / potatoes. It was delicious but I got full quickly! I just drank water all night.

I enjoyed the meal and am glad I decided to have it, but I still felt like I was cheating and am not keen to do that too often, even though I made careful choices and stayed in ketosis.

No comments: