Monday 19 November 2007

19/11/07 - Day 19

Up early for work and I had a late breakfast (hot chocolate) at about 10am. Lunch was a huuuuuuuuuge portion of piping hot soup and then off to uni lectures. Working hard for once, I didn't leave the library until I was kicked out, and so dinner was a later one, a delicious hot mint choc shake at about 8.30pm.

Today I had a bit of a chocolate craving again, but I just cracked on with work and ignored it. I don't think I'm drinking enough water (still) - must work on this.

Tomorrow I'm going away for a week (working) - I'll be living in a mobile home in the middle of nowhere so in some respects it'll be easier to stick to the Lipotrim, but the people who I'll be working with eat a lot of chocolate biscuits and I must resist! Once of my friends will be coming over for a girly night, so we are likely to get some food (either go to the pub or get a takeaway) - I'm going to suggest going to the pub as it's easier to make healthy, low-carb choices that won't knock me out of ketosis. I shall also be boycotting the usual wine!!

I'll also not have internet access while I'm away so I'll have to update this when I get back.

No comments: