Sunday 18 November 2007

12/11/07 - Day 12

GAH!! I'm so stupid!!

I've had a really bad day. Looking back I think it's low blood pressure - time of the month, diet change and so on and it simply dropped too much. Every time I moved I felt dizzy and on the verge of passing out. I very much was craving food - ANY food - but ignored it as far as possible. I managed until after my lunchtime shake, then I passed out twice - not good. What I SHOULD have done was have some protein. What I actually DID was eat a giant bar of galaxy - yes, the 150g bars. Silly me!! I assume the caffeine picked my BP up (and the guilt, probably!!) as I certainly did feel better, but I'm sure I'd have felt better with some chicken or ham, and that would have been much healthier. Still, we live and learn!


No comments: