Friday 9 November 2007

08/11/07 - Day 8

Goodness - WHAT a day. It started well - in fact, most of the day was good. I had a vanilla shake for breakfast, some of the deeeeeeeeeeeeelicious chicken soup for lunch, and I have a mint hot chocolate for dinner (make some peppermint tea from pure peppermint leaf teabags and add to the chocolate power - it's like a mint options.)

Pre-mint drink, I had been getting some chocolate cravings. I realised earlier in the day I must be pre-menstrual (get various other symptoms AND was snapping at everyone!) so figured it was that. After dinner I was getting on with some work and the cravings got worse, and worse, and worse. All I could do was fantasize about different foods, couldn't concentrate on anything else. I finally took an early night and fell asleep still with all my favourite foods running through my mind. I even dreamed about food, and generally had a very poor nights sleep. If I'm brutally honest, I had pretty much decided if I felt that DESPERATE for food by the next day, I'd give up and eat something.

Definitely the worse day ever!

No comments: