Sunday 18 November 2007

2nd Weigh In

Second weigh in this morning. I decided I wanted to know how different my home scales were from the pharmacy scales, so I could weigh myself most accurately at home, first thing in the morning, naked.

So, on my scales first thing this morning I showed as 12st 2lbs. Then I got dressed and weighed myself again, as I would be at the pharmacy - and showed as 12st 6lbs!! Heavy clothes!

I trundled straight to the pharmacy (so was weighed within 30 mins of weighing myself at home) and those scales showed me as 12st 3lbs - so, pharmacy scales are 3lbs lighter, and pharmacist assures me they are expensive, super-accurate ones, so todays 'true' naked weight is... 11st 13lbs! Hurrah, broken another stone barrier!! Especially pleased after chocolate incident.

No comments: